Effective Date: [1.1.2023]
1. Information We Collect
1.1. Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and similar information when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, we may collect personal information when you fill out a contact form, subscribe to our newsletter, or make a purchase through the Website.
1.2. Non-Personal Information
We may also collect non-personal information about you automatically when you visit the Website. This may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and other technical information.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
– To provide, maintain, and improve the Website and our services
– To respond to your inquiries and communicate with you
– To send you newsletters, marketing communications, and other information that may be of interest to you
– To process and complete transactions
– To personalize your experience on the Website
– To analyze and track usage of the Website and gather statistical information
3. How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
– To our affiliates, business partners, and service providers who assist us in operating the Website and providing our services
– To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas or court orders
– To protect and defend our rights and property
– With your consent or at your direction
4. Third-Party Links
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
6. Children’s Privacy
The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
7. Your Choices
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions provided in those communications or by contacting us directly. However, even if you opt-out, we may still send you non
-promotional messages, such as administrative or transactional notifications related to your use of the Website.
8. Your Rights
9. International Transfer
10. Contact Us